Thursday, March 26, 2009

Poetry sort of

I have this habit of writing barely cryptic, non-rhyming, somewhat obvious poetry... I've found a couple lurking about in old notebooks recently and thought to myself- what else is a blog for? lol....
______________________________________________________
How can I love you if you don’t reject me?
There must be something wrong with you
A hook not yet seen, the lure set
There’s not

I’m used to scraps
I’m used to banging my head against…
I trust when I beg and plead
For love

Too easy, too free…
What’s the catch?
Why don’t you reject me?
Not yet

I’ll push, I’ll shove and fight against
This trap you’ve set
I have no expectations
And they’re always met

Wait and see, you’ll be the same
Once I change you

______________________________________________________


Beyond the grasp of echos
On a wire I quietly perch
Reaching, calling out
For memory
Of innocence and hope
Awaiting the key master
to unlock my will
Recollect, Collide
Not pause
But fume and reach
Static with hindrance
A soul without breath
forever must wait

2 comments:

  1. Holy Crap You! AND you write awesome poetry too? Is there anything you CAN'T do?

    Seriously, just awesome.

    ReplyDelete